The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cat lost and found :)

Well, back to Belgium...

So far I was in bed for two days, sleeping, resting...I got a fight with the guy at the check in counter in KL airport because he told me I didn't have French visa on my passport since my flight was to Paris CDG. After more than 1 hour of unsuccessful explanation to them, I got more tired (since I had a running nose and a bit of fever), so my temper raised, I told them that I didn't care how they would check, but please proceed faster, and I would never fly with their airline again...Of course, they told me to calm down, and after 5 mins it was all ok, but I was still angry :)

To CDG, the airport was so big, that even with the car, we got lost, but at the end we got back to Brussels, the weather was really warm and nice, it liked I "brought the sun from VN", someone told me hehehe

Mika disappeared for two weeks (and dear uncle didn't tell me), but yesterday someone saw his picture that we put in their mailbox, and called me, so I came to pick him up. He was all wet and starved, poor one :). The whole evening he didn't let me alone for one second, he was after me from one place to another...

Only a month away from Brussels, but I have the feeling like I was away very long, strangly I think I have changed. Well, in a simpler way I have become, happier as well probably :), so positive change. I am glad.

I will start school next week...Gabor also asked me and Manu to come visit him in Brugge, so Manu told me if I have time next weekend, maybe we will drive there to see him...I don't know, I still have to see how school is, get the schedule and look for a part time job somewhere...

I am ready for challenges ahead :), the whole new me ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home