The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Romantism

I was told that I have made love become so idealistic in my world and I should not. I certainly know that we should sometimes put out feet on the ground and stop dreaming :-). I don't think I have an ideal way of seeing how love should be but I think I need a bit of escapism when it comes to love to feel the extraordinary that love brings. Maybe I have romanticized how love should be but why not? I don't want a love to die out after a few years, I don't want that the boring aspects of our lives interfere and put off the fire, I want that there is a meaning of a person meets another one. It is not only with love in fact, we should for once stop and start listening to what our heart tells us, let go of the little voice that whisper otherwise.

Why not to let a song touches our soul very deeply or let a gesture or a smile or a joke to be the greatest thing of the day? They say women who are abused by their partners easily forget the abuse every time their partners make a nice gesture. That is pretty true but maybe we all need to believe in something great. My mom certainly put a stop on the abuse though and she still thinks there is some goodness in my dad, so I guess if you have a good heart, you will always believe something good. On that aspect, I don't want to change anything about me :-).

So, there are a lot of songs that touch my soul this week. One of them, a Jacque Brel classic "Ne me Quitte pas" but absolutely wonderful lyrics, for example:

Moi je t'offrirai
Des perles de pluie
Venues de pays
Où il ne pleut pas
Je creuserai la terre
Jusqu'apres ma mort
Pour couvrir ton corps
D'or et de lumière
Je ferai un domaine
Où l'amour sera roi
Où l'amour sera loi
Où tu seras reine
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas
Ne me quitte pas

Ahh, lyrics of the present can't never compare to this..Why wasn't I born earlier! How precious it is to offer someone perles of rain from a country that has no rain ;-). Why wouldn't leave this guy hehehe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home