The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Body Bliss n Peace of Mind

Work is currently quiet, so I have taken the opportunity to travel here and there. It really does some good to take a break from mundane.

After coming back from a very nice trip in Germany, in the Black Forest region, I am now preparing to partey in Goteborg, visiting a friend. I have been two or three times to Germany but had never done a road trip of the several days. So this time, it was nice. I am a not a big fan of travelling in Germany for many reasons, one of which being a female immigrated Vietnamese (yeah, I know!) but I was satisfied with the hospitality that Germany and Germans give. Therefore, another trip in this part of Europe would not be excluded in the future.

I did this trip for many personal reasons, I am happy that I did. It is one of the things you do to get to know someone better or maybe to look for something that might be lost and to try to shed some light into certain stuff that still linger in my mind...

Not many things have been asked or have been really addressed because digging into the past is still very painful.  I certainly do not want to dig in, I just want to understand what it was like. Nothing remains the same when something has already passed, we can't change that...Maybe I just want to have peace in mind...

Anyway, looking forward to Sweden!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home