The Tao of Thao

The joy of living with no regrets

Thursday, May 10, 2012

"Free Viet Khang, Free Viet Nam"

Since last year demonstration against the Chinese's invasion of Truong Sa island, Vo Minh Tri-aka Viet Khang, a  musician who wrote two songs to voice his concerns about Viet Nam and its people had been imprisoned and we do not know his fate. I love love his song 'Anh la ai?-Who are you?" which questioned the authority of Vietnamese polices who have beaten the demonstrators. 

Everyone is upset, everyone concerns about the fate of our beloved VN. Young children work hard to sustain family needs, they can't go to school because of the heavy daily chores. Girls are sold into foreign brothels, Guys are exported to work in foreign countries in poor working conditions. Vietnamese have ever become cheaper and disrespect as moment. The colour of VN is blacken with sadness, the mother of VN is crying for her children. 

I am worried. People will fight and more will die. Chaos will be in the streets of VN. What's about the poor people who are trapped in the country? I ever feel like my blood is burning inside me, that greatest love for my beautiful country when I hear "Where is my Viet Nam?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home